1. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual including name and social security number as well as information about marks, texts, voice, sound, video and biological characteristics that could lead to identification of an individual.
Also, any items of data that doesn’t specifically identify you, but might be connected back to you or may be identifiable when combined with other pieces of information altogether could constitute the personal information.
5. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you of such changes along with the reason to change on the company’s website (www.biolution.co.kr) prior to enforcement of such changes.
The Types of Personal Information We Obtain from You
We may collect your personal information including customer service, product support, purchase inquiries for products & supplies, general inquiries, and investment inquiries.
1. What we collect: company, name, contact number, email address
2. How we collect: via company’s website (purchase inquiries for products & supplies, service inquiries, and investment inquiries)
Purpose of Our Use of Your Personal Information
2. BIOLUTION does not collect any sensitive personal information that may infringe on the basic human rights of its customers.
3. We collect personal information within the minimum extent for the purposes listed below for providing services:
1) company, customer’s name, contact number, email address, etc to fulfill a contract regarding the service provision and to provide information related to the service provision.
2) Other information to deliver products or supplies and to send out a bill.
Method of Collection
BIOLUTION may collect your personal information including customer service, product support, purchase inquiries for products & supplies, general inquiries, and investment inquiries through the company’s website (www.biolution.co.kr).
Period of Retention and Use of Personal
1. We will manage your personal information only for the period necessary to provide our customers with the company’s services. However, the personal information may be retained for a given period if required by any applicable laws or regulations.
2. The information and its retention period outlined by the applicable laws and regulations are as below:
3. BIOLUTION shall destroy the personal information of our customers without delay when the purposes of our collection - to support customer service, product support, purchase inquiries for products & supplies, general inquiries, and investment inquiries - are accomplished.
Destruction of Personal Information
BIOLUTION shall destroy the personal information of our customers without delay when the purposes of our collection or use of the personal information are accomplished. Method and procedure of estruction of personal information are as below:
All information that a user provides within the company’s website regarding customer service, product support, purchase inquiries for products & supplies, general inquiries, and investment inquiries shall be destroyed without delay when the purposes of our collection are accomplished. We will never use the personal information of our customers for any purpose other than those specified herein excluding those required by applicable laws and regulations.
For the personal information in the electronic file format, BIOLUTION permanently deletes in a way that cannot be restored.
Provision or Sharing of Personal
BIOLUTION does not provide the personal information of its customers to any third party without their advance. However, we reserves the right to disclose any personal information
1. as required by law, a court order, or to a duly authorized investigative agency.
Entrusted Handling of Collected Personal
BIOLUTION shall not entrust your personal information to any third party without your prior consent. If we need to entrust handling of the collected personal information to a third party, we will notify you of the scope and target of such entrust and obtain a prior consent from you if necessary.
Rights of Users and Legal Representatives
and How to Exercise Them
Please contact BIOLUTION’s CPO (Chief Privacy Officer) via post, telephone or email if you wish to view or update your personal information.
If you request that errors in your personal information be corrected, the personal information that is to be corrected cannot be used or provided until the corrections are made.
If the user is a child under the age of 14, the child’s legal representative has a right to view and update the child’s personal information, and to withdraw the consent to the collection and use of the child’s personal information.
If incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, the corrected information will be immediately notified to the third party so that necessary corrections can be made.
Any personal information corrected by the user’s request is only viewed and used as described in the “Period of Retention and Use of Personal information” section of this policy.
How to Contact Us Regarding Personal
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy or any queries relating to your Personal Information, or you would like to obtain access and/or make corrections to your Personal Information records, please contact us:
Customer Service: Management Support Division at BIOLUTION
Email : email@example.com
Please feel free to contact Sales Management team or the Chief Privacy Officer at BIOLUTION for any questions, requests, and complaints you may have while using our services. We will endeavor to respond to you fully and promptly.
You can also contact the following organizations to report or consult about any infringement of privacy:
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
(http://kopico.or.kr | Tel: +82-2-405-5150)
2. Information Protection Mark Accreditation Committee
(http://www.eprivacy.or.kr | Tel: +82-2-550-9531~2)
3. Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency
(http://www.crtc.go.kr | Tel: +82-2-392-0330)